The Takaful indemnifies the Participant against all sums which the Participant shall become legally liable to pay in the event of:-
- i) Accident bodily injury and/or sickness to any person (not being a person engaged in and upon the service of the Participant at the time of the occurrence giving rise to such an injury).
- ii) Accident damage to property (not being property belonging to or in the custody or under the control of the Participant) or any person in the service of the Participant or upon which the Participant or any such person is or has been working.
- Risk Covered
- Death or bodily injury to any person including the passengers in the vehicles except the Participant or the driver at the time of the accident and their families spouse, parents and children and the employees of the Participant if they are injured during work hours or as a result of their work.
- Damages for materials and property, except those owned by the Participant or the driver at the time of the accident or property held in trust or in their custody or control.
- Expenses for treatment of injuries sustained by Third Parties as a result of the accident.
- Cost and expenses of medical institutions as per the rules and limits stated in the PMD schedule.
- Cost resulting from the accident for protecting and transporting the vehicle to the nearest repair workshop.
- Amounts ruled by the Court (including compensation, judicial expenses, legal fees).
- Key Benefits
- Compensation for death or bodily injury to any person including the passenger in the vehicles.
- Compensation to third party’s loss from damage of materials and property due to accident.
- Compensation as per Courts Ruling (including judicial expenses & legal fees).
- Information Required
- Surrounding Property
- Details regarding Proposer (owner, tenant or agent)