INTRODUCTION TO JUBILEE GENERAL – CRITICAL ILLNESS COVER
We all have dreams for our family. We want to provide them the best in life and help build a secure future for them. Sometimes these dreams are disrupted by the uncertainties of life. The money we save over years for our family could vanish in a few moments. Today’s modern lifestyle leads to sudden illnesses. These sudden illnesses force us to spend our savings on paying hospitals bills. Sometimes these diseases also force us to spend days or months in hospital or home recovering. While we recover we, also lose our earnings. Jubilee General – Window Takaful Operation’s Critical Illness Takaful will provide a lump sum benefit on diagnosis of any of the pre-specified critical illnesses, to Protect your Lifestyle & compensate the financial loss or hardships that may arise from the defined critical illnesses. The Cover is cost effective measure keeping all your worries aside and helping you Protecting your Lifestyle.
These normal day diseases include,
- Open Chest Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Kidney Failure
- Major Organ Transplant
Two plans are designed on the basis of coverage amount to cater to the needs of family, health, children education in case of unfortunate happening of above diseases.
Silver Plan: Rs. 300,000
Gold Plan: Rs. 500,000
IMPORTANT TERMS & EXCLUSIONS
- Pre-existing Medical Condition means any sickness, disease or injury or any symptom related to such sickness, disease or injury which has been diagnosed, treated or is under treatment or has been known, even if so medical advice or treatment was sought, before the effective date of this Takaful. No liability will be accepted by JGI-WTO on behalf of Participant Takaful Fund for any Pre-existing Medical Condition
- We will not cover any critical illness occurring during the first 90 days of the Takaful. This waiting period does not apply for renewal Takaful.
- Takaful age limit is maximum 50 years and can be renewed up to 60 years.
- YOU need to survive for 30 days from the date of diagnosis of critical illness for claim to be admissible
- Cover ceases for covered person if claim has been paid under the participant’s membership document & participant’s membership document cannot be renewed.
Why do YOU need Critical Illness Takaful?
- Cash to pay for medical treatments not covered by your health plan.
- Cash to pay your loans while you are recovering.
- Cash to pay for children school/college
- Cash so you can travel for treatments not available locally.
- Cash to PROTECT YOUR LIFESTYLE
Plan offers lump sum cash benefit subject to claim being admissible under Takaful.
Direct Claim Settlement
We believe you should focus on the treatment of your loved ones rather than running after claim settlement. Therefore, all claims are processed directly by our own customer services team
Assured Plan Renewal up to 60 years
We assure you renewability up to 60 years. Once covered with us, you will always remain our customer till a claim is made and paid under the takaful.